Super Hero, Penny Saver and Best Friend Rolled Into ONE.
Strong, fast and tough, KOHLER® generators are equipped with heavy-duty, commercial grade engines that stand up to extreme weather. That means they’re ready to protect your home and your wallet. Your fridge will stay cold. Your TV will stay on. And your basement will stay dry.
Not only that, our engines feature hydraulic valve lifters. So you can skip the expensive routine valve maintenance and lengthy break-in process.
When the Power Goes Out, You Go ON.
- In just 10 seconds, a KOHLER generator can automatically power your AC, heat, sump pump and major appliances like your fridge and oven.
- Every KOHLER generator is meticulously quality-tested for total reliability.
- Inside every KOHLER generator is a commercial-grade engine built to withstand extreme workloads.
- You get our premium 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, plus a corrosion-proof enclosure that’s built to last.
Maintenance – We do it all.
Buying a KOHLER® generator is a smart decision. Letting us keep your system in tip-top condition – just like your car – with annual maintenance service. Call us now for:
- Scheduled annual inspection
- Establishing a maintenance contract
- A confidence that your generator is well-maintained
Extremely Quiet Operation
Patented technology makes operation surprisingly quiet and neighborhood-friendly, with sound full-speed levels similar to a typical central air conditioner and weekly exercises as quiet as a normal conversation.
Backed with a Premium Limited Warranty
Every KOHLER generator is meticulously quality-tested for total reliability. It comes with our premium limited 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, plus a corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure that’s built to last.
Home & Small
Exceptionally powerful, surprisingly quiet. Whatever the size of your home or business, there’s a reliable KOHLER® generator to match.
Compatible with Advanced Options
Models are equipped with an RDC2 controller to manage both the generator and the transfer switch. The RDC2 is compatible with the Load Control Module, Programmable Interface Module and OnCue® Plus Generator Management System.
Easy to Install & Maintain
A simple terminal block helps streamline installation, and single-side service makes these generators easy to maintain.
Protect Your Electronics
Outstanding voltage and frequency regulation and ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion provide high-quality power that won’t harm sensitive electronics or expensive appliances.